Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

moops

😂It's ALWAYS me and the dog!😂
That's a gift for being socially awkward.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Same with me... I am very socially awkward/inept so it is nice to know that the dogos love unconditionally even if I do not want to go out in public...

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

The absolute truth.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

I have two.
There are certain guests that come to the house from time to time. The dogs wait behind me to check if the people are ok.
The older one crawls out to sniff and the younger will wait. After all the hellos, the dogs come back to my feet. I swear the older one smiles at me....

(1) Show this thread

Animals always find me, neighbors dog came to a stop by my door, (yet had never been to my home) ... she took a photo and sent it to me - hilarious - demanding to come in. They always go nutz when I see them, it's so much fun.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

God I love doG! 💗

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I do too... Something very special about unconditional love.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤣 And the dog wants you to give them a tummy rub - of course 😄

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Of course... Of my two dogos, we can tell when the younger one likes someone because she will roll right on her back for belly rub time!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

When I walk into someones home and I see an animal before the people and the animals see me instant💞

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

One of mine looks like yours! I love them more than people.

(1) Show this thread

EXACTLY ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

They can always sense who has positive energy.
It is funny how other people go to pet a dog, and the dog wants nothing to do with that person.
Cheyene and Isabel...

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I think the cat coming to sit on my lap is equal.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Mine is deaf, we taught her some easy sign language...But yes, I see what you are saying.

(1) Show this thread