Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

=$ for the 500 infrastructure projects that Trump has been pushing to "Rebuild America" + [*JUNE 5TH´S POTUS PRESSER, MENTIONS BUYING RV + Wed. 24 June Tweet = A Soft announcement of the return to the $ Gold Back/ Standard/ Treasury Controlled Monetary System. HINT/ CODED SHOUT OUT TO INSIDERS/ CURRENCY HOLDERS AKA HIDDEN "GOLDEN EGGS" “RAINBOW CURRENCIES” I.E.#IRAQIDINARS#VIETN.DONGS AND (#ZIMS 100T AA 2008 SERIES UNCIRCULATED = GOV. BONDS? https://youtu.be/6wcr9pNlzfA?t=1900
https://www.apmreports.org/story/2017/05/11/trump-infrastructure-projects#data#GESARA#QFS

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

😄Silver you say?

tomorrow will be 223 days since june 24th

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

WOAH!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

what happened on June 24th that was notable?

(2) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

im doing my part 😁🇺🇸

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

We all must do our part. I sure hope That we do not go all digital currency, that would worry me. But Trump said it would not. So I do beleive him.

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

😆oh well..........

(2) Show this thread