There are two kinds of people in the world....

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Well just seeing the picture I couldn't watch the video. Anything with animals or children. I know what goes on...

I woulda kicked that guy in the dick, which is why I am low pro by God's design.

He couldn’t wait to rescue the dog from that guy. The kiss sealed it. Just the body language from both speaks volumes.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

love Putin 🙂 he was rearing to rescue the pup from that overgrown retarded Neanderthal

One if by land, two if by sea; -Sapienti Fortuna Iuvat- #WWG1WGA

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Wow. In this case a video is worth a thousand words. Watch what they do, not always what they say. This says a great deal about Putin.

who let the dogs out...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

demons and humans. Thanks to the rescue Putin

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I like Putin. He brought his dog out a month or so ago. It was fat and happy

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I never liked anyone picking up a dog like this -ucker did! Putin is so much better than that…….

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Hate dictates, Love emanates...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, A PART OF ONE'S SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED."
ANATOLI FRANCE

So very true!

YOU CAN TELL A MANS CHARACTER BY THE WAY HE TREATS ANIMALS. PUTIN IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Yes he is!!! A Patriot!!

(1) Show this thread

Putin didn't like how he handled that sweet pup.

In response Lois Oliver to his Publication

No, he did not!

(1) Show this thread