Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

invigorated my connection with GOD!!!💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️☑️☑️☑️

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

Truth! Well said! I've gained more political knowledge, grown even closer to God, and feel more equipped to defend America and the mission... all because of President TRUMP 🇺🇸❤️

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Great Post. Is it your original? Did you post it on several platforms?? If not PLEASE DO!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I referenced the poster in pic...I am not original poster. I saw on Gab and took a screen shot to post over here.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The Great Awakening

learned more from him in four years then ever in school 😂

truth.

Above All Else, Righteousness!

Welcome to knowing, most of us have been waiting on someone to take it all down for a very long time.
Can you imagine people used to say never discuss politics.
The people got conned into thinking this , this allows them to stew in ignorance. Mature people can discuss anything and they aren't supposed to cling to things they are not masters of.
If you can't defend a position that means you might be wrong or need more work, so tweak and try again and grow.
Imagine if we have always talked to each other in that way we would not be in this mess today.

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

BANG !

WWG1WGA#TrumpStillMyPresident 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

confidence waning

(1) Show this thread

100% and I am an Aussie. I have never really had much knowledge of the US until these last three years.

Because of Trump, the world is awake to Worldwide nations goings on including our own.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Very well put. My feelings to a tee

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

This is exactly what a leader does; he takes his followers with him to the top!

Because of Trump,I no longer have my head in the sand!❤🤍💙

Yes it has been one hell of a ride and very educational at that!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

We definitely learned a lot these past 4 plus years. could you imagine if we had another 4 years?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

8 because USA INC. now Bankrupt is not the same as United States of America under the 1776 constitution and the July 4, 2019 Declaration of independence.

(1) Show this thread