Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

In response April Evans to her Publication

LOVE IT _ so true, I say to myself,
Without this amazing group of "badass" patriots I would have been very confused. Great intel w/ SUPER + VIBES!

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Abso-freaking-lutely

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Group Hug! ❤️❤️❤️

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yes, April it's a little weird, so much we have in common with each other us Frens. Than the "old" friends and colleagues close to oneself, in our everyday life, who is not awake yet. ( we will be there to hug Them) Here I have found and met you Frens and all your beautiful souls. You are my soultribe ThankQ Frens Light and LQVE BeBest WWG1WGA

books, painting, walks in nature

I agree guys, you are my adopted, still unseen, family members! 🤩😍💥😆

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

One if by land, two if by sea; -Sapienti Fortuna Iuvat- #WWG1WGA

Hoo
raa
soil
der?

I know right!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Ditto Patriot!!! 🙏 🇺🇸 ❤️

Right ON, I so feel the same, kinda getting weird to even talk with normies I know, I am like tf. lol WHERE's the anons and frog friends.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I love them but at the same time, like talking to folks who speak a different language. smh

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Ditto Patriot!!! 🇺🇸 💕 🙏

Ditto Patriot!!! 🇺🇸 💕 🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

👊 Back at you April
🤗

Ditto Patriot!!! 🇺🇸 💕 🙏

Ditto Patriot!!! 🇺🇸 💕 🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Right back at you!