Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Lots of 2's

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😎tennis shoes?

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😎tennis shoes?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Nothing is bigger than Our Almighty God.
#Biblical 🌊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Super cool. I wish I could be riding with you. Love it

Peace safety love

hopefully them waves ripple soon . not trying to rush anything just trying to catch some waves

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Ripple...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I've been freezing and thawing my water for a few months now, since June, at least 2 times, sometimes three , but I really do not know if I'm reducing deuterium. For sure it does taste better, somehow lighter... I really want to find more info.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Food for thought...

Water is liquid and solid like Antarctica.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

“Weight and Sea”?!?

Maybe ice cap in Antarctica collapses and triggers Taunami……….

(1) Show this thread

watching..👀

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts