Oh HELL NO! I would have dropped this asshole had he touched my child!!

Only people mentioned by @good151 in this post can reply

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

In response White Rabbit to his Publication

the baby knows he's a demon... Time for the purge of evil. The parents are sheep, who need to protect their child.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

i would have hurt this MF'R bad. real bad.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm wondering why the parents did NOTHING?!?! That's not even my child and I wanted to jump through the screen and punch him. I don't care who you are, you don't do stuff like that. Makes me so mad!!!!!

Love my Family, America, Axes and Guns. WWG1WGA! https://t.me/AxodethsChat

That POS is not a man of God but he would have met God that day if that were my child.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

As a mother, I would have dropped kicked him the second he got rough with the baby.

🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Sick and disgusting, These parents don't need children ,If that had been me I would have smacked the taste out his mouth!! I do not care if your a preist , or who you are!!! EVIL LIVES IN PLACES IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED !!! Discernment is lacking in some , this video made me sick and it's one of many that have for me for years !!!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

Man of the church or not he would have got slapped and choked!

that was shocking to see! the he slapped that sweet little boy! SICK!