Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

I tend to agree:

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

SAVING THE WORLD FROM ITSELF.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Sad but true.
The burden has been on our side carrying the weight of all that is going on and trying to wake as many people up as we can.
But the tide is changing and soon the truth will be coming out, there is no stopping it. And when it does, those that are still asleep will be rudely awakened. We will be freed from carrying the knowledge, and then the burden will shift to them. Gonna be a LOT of people hanging their heads in shame when they realize their idols and people they looked up to and trusted are revealed for who they truly are. They are going to need us to help them pick up the pieces and get through

THE WORLD IS AWAKE AND REVOLTING EVERYWHERE THE PEOPLE ARE THE NEWS ITS HAPPENING FOR THOSE THAT SEE.

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

You would think a blind man could see it, but still some are more truth resistent, haha- the 5 people left watching CNN. I don't have a TV, but I see clips online. Looks like Fox are the only legacy media that are actually reporting some real news. The MSM and dirty Deep Staters are desperate to control the narrative. But their web of lies is unravelling. It's a thing of beauty watching them implode

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I HAVNT HAD TV IN 20 YRS BUT I HAVE HAD 76 DIFFERENT INTERNET ACCOUNTS AND WE ARE FINALLY AT THE END GAME. GOD WINS. 1111. WWG1WGA.

(1) Show this thread