While I support the truckers in Canamerica 1000% I must give a warning.

Supplies will not just appear. A trucker strike means NO goods for the most part and some may be essential to you.
So once again, and this is getting old for sure, make sure if the truckers do follow Canada that you get as many supplies as you possibly can because it will be at least a week maybe 10 days before the flow is semi back to normal again.

In America we are not at the point Canada was so it would be my opinion that we just keep ignoring mandates and keep filing law suits and pass on the trucker strike.
I say this simply because America supplies more than just America. There are many that need us that are in the middle of their own fight, no sense weakening allies.
We are winning, winning, winning just doing what we are doing.

Now if you want to impeach our government I am all in!

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I must speak up in regards to this James. I work for a large retailer here in Canada. The shortages that we see have been happening since Covid and have been increasingly getting worse. This has nothing to do with the truckers. Most of our products are in stock. Late deliveries..yes..But mostly due to weather conditions. Yes maybe shortages are comjng but there are so many people out of work here that there will be other truck drivers to pick up where need be.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Not all truckers are Conservatives. There will still be truckers to move products. I totally agree with truckers around the world doing this and I don't think it should be discouraged.

A one day rally can't do 1/100th of what these truckers are doing. [They] infiltrate our rallies. [They] denigrate our rallies. It would be quite difficult for a Libtard truck driver to infiltrate a trucker convoy with any measurable success. The media would have a harder time denigrating members of an industry that they, themselves, rely on.

Everyone driving a car on a highway knows that you can't argue with a tractor-trailer.

Keep on truckin' in the free world.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I say join the trucker strike and stand up while we still all can! I hear you! Each of us is doing our parts! So my hat is off to all those doing their parts! God bless each and every one of you!!! Be all that you can be!!!