[Deep State Dictionary]

Terrorist:

ter·​ror·​ist | ˈter-ər-ist
plural terrorists

: A God-fearing, Red-pilled American.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

🙏

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

😂🤣😂🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe we add a new phrase in the Red-Pilled Dictionary?

Deep State: "They're fooked" {fuu-kd}

Compliments to VK for creation of a new word!

AGRA in gematria equals 27, and/or 9, as well as 18. Also, JFK. Red pill with#KennedyVision. 🙏🙏🙏

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

So TRUE, so very TRUE. 🤣🤣🤣

https://anonup.com/thread/792174

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

WORD!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

Trying to connect with UK patriots

for sure.... the differance is we are not manufactured by the deep state.....we are a collective of like minded souls swapping information.....
whats wrong with that??? oh we are spreading the truth they dont like that .... we are winning guys n gals ❤️❤️❤️

B1d3n admin "pauses" vaxx administration to GITMO detainees - they must have forgotten that the Pentagon doesn't take orders from B1d3n...

659:
anon
Potus on "TERRORISTs" and Guantanamo bay.
"let's be clear…. enemy combatants."
Q
Re_read EO’s.
Put together.

Graham and Kavanaugh on the Law of Armed Conflict.
https://youtu.be/AmDIg3LZmzs

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

well, i spent some time today revisiting EO's...

13848 has obviously been of great interest, but its timeline has absolutely fallen off of anons' timelines. 45 days from Nov03, was when DNI assessment was due, Dec18. 45 days from then, a report is due, and Section 2 can begin enforcement. February01.

Assets are to be frozen / transfers blocked of people and entities (including corporations and trusts).

Liquidity issues about to get a whole lot worse...

cc:@doqholliday

(1) Show this thread