There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Good Morning AU Fam!
How are you today?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Doing Gr8!!!!

God Bless You Sister.

Sing to Jesus!!!

https://youtu.be/Kz41XOYZCeE

Good morning brother, pray for me today I have a shop meeting with mgmt today over a problem employee. I'm not a fan of drama but I'm having to stand up to defend 6 women including myself against one who has verbally and openly admits her allegiance to Satan. 😞

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

You are strength & gentleness,
wisdom & compassion,
God bless you 💜💛

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Thank you sister. Keep me in your thoughts this afternoon 🙏🤍

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯🙏

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

You got this! 🙏 😇 🙏

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Thank you! I'm praying 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just speak truth, ask for the words, then just flow.

🙏🕊️🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread