#silver - get it while it's cheap. There's still time. Help the cause - let's regain our freedom!

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

When "little people" strike in unison, a cat's meow becomes a Lion's ROAR.

#MAGA

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

I bought 100 oz when it was 16 oz. Am feeling very comfy right now!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

I traded paper only until $23 before I began stacking. You did well!

(1) Show this thread

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Just went to a few sites last night and all were sold out

In response David Findley to his Publication

These guys have silver - there's a slight premium. My choice is shown in the picture. Owning just one of these should be enough to last a lifetime.

#MAGA

https://www.scottsdalemint.com/products/silver/

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response David Findley to his Publication

I bought 12 oz last night here

https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/

(2) Show this thread

Congratulations all you holders and keepers of#silver.

This is going to be EPIC.

#MAGA

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

Keep buying. Plan to hold for a while.

#MAGA

(1) Show this thread

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

Correction, they have silver shot and some silver coins available.

All silver is out of stock on JM Bullion site right now.

In response Deplorable TonyQ to his Publication

LOL! It's out EVERYWHERE! Most importantly - COMEX Can not make Feb contract deliveries. This is going to be EPIC.

(1) Show this thread

any suggestions on online investing apps? not going to use robinhood anymore!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I don't trade stocks - I trade commodities. I use FX Choice for my currencies and paper commodity contracts, Uphold & Crypto.com for my#XRP/#XLM trades, and JM Bullion for my physical silver buys.

I'll be posting a lot more here. I used to post on the#Twatter on a hashtag#XRP_AG - which was absolutely nuked.

Starting today,#XRP_AG has a new home. Here.

God bless you!

(1) Show this thread