Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

euh πŸ™„la blague

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Eyahhh. Me? Not having any part of it, thank you.

we all know a bynch of people who got the jab and ive never heard of this happening in real life to someone i know...have you?

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I have seen at least 15 videos about this happening at the same time all the magnets were sticking to people .

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

This is silly. Sure the [DS] wants transhumanism to move us away from God, and sure the [DS] put really sketchy shit in the vaccines, at least the ones that weren't saline, but the Bluetooth part is not possible.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

This is silly. Sure the [DS] wants transhumanism to move us away from God, and sure the [DS] put really sketchy shit in the vaccines, at least the ones that weren't saline, but the Bluetooth part is not possible.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Yes it totally is! Many of us have seen countless videos of it happening since the VAX started .

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Is Klaus Schwab the Pindar now? This guy is a thorn in our ass!!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I like the video that shows the Bluetooth trying to connect to a smart TV in an establishment when the guy gets to close to it. His reaction is priceless.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I saw that and yes his reaction was priceless!

(1) Show this thread