Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I feed a community of feral cats in my neighborhood, started with one abandoned cat, now about 6, I have had Vocalforpets.com come out to TNR, at $50 a cat, unfortunately I cannot live with them, but I will feed them, they definitely communicate with each other as they tell one another that there is a crazy cat lady that will give you a warm meal twice a day and a cozy box when Central Florida hits the 20’s😻🐾thanks for the great share, God bless the incredible cats😻❤️

Love this ... so very TRUE!
Remember, "Dogs have masters, cats have servants!"
Such a pleasure!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Cat turd would be proud!!!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤣I had a dream last night about one of my cats, shortly after I awoke and she walked up on me in bed - she seemed to say, "yes I was communicating with you while you were sleeping...you can pet me right meow!" Jedi mind tricks - the force is strong with this one.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Here's my girl Mia🖤

lol what if it was spaceforce during there time travle and trump and john john was like lets put on cat masks danny scavs you gotta wear this bird head lol

That was RAD! CATS R COOL . ✨☀️✨

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I find it funny my neighbors cat ALWAYS finds it’s way in my garage fpr a scrub down I always give. ❤️. My daighyer & I enjoyed petting Garfield tonight.

great vid, what gets me is the number of youngsters who are really clued up on some of these facts. ,nice,. kudos to him👆

interesting video length 13
purrrrr-fect 😂

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

my cat heard this and starting crying then proceeded to do exactly what i told her not to do

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

😬

(1) Show this thread