Look at the video George News just posted to Telegram.

Compare with my post last night. 🕶

https://youtu.be/yOkhC-mHpY4

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

reminds me of this TV Series:Person of Interest
TV Series
Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2011, to June 21, 2016. Its five seasons comprise 103 episodes. The series was created by Jonathan Nolan; executive producers were Nolan, J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Greg Plageman, Denise Thé, and Chris Fisher. The series centers on a mysterious reclusive billionaire computer programmer, Harold Finch, who has developed a computer program for the federal government known as "The Machine" that is capable of collating all so

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I was listening to someone yesterday who went on vacation to Mexico and was harrassed at customs going down and coming back. Ahh but coming back he was pulled aside and was told he was being flagged because facial recognition tagged him as being at January 6th event. He told them he was but never set foot in the building. They finally let him go but the point being "Facial recognition" flagged him.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I was listening to someone yesterday who went on vacation to Mexico and was harrassed at customs going down and coming back. Ahh but coming back he was pulled aside and was told he was being flagged because facial recognition tagged him as being at January 6th event. He told them he was but never set foot in the building. They finally let him go but the point being "Facial recognition" flagged him.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

George's video about the Total Information Awareness Program and LifeLog aka Facebook, ties nicely to the DoD's tweet this morning.

"🎶I always feel like somebody’s watching me.🎶"

Checkout the lyrics to Rockwell's song, "Somebody's Watching Me"

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (Official Music Video)
105,242,385 views•Oct 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Love it!
GM Doq!

this is some serious in depth covert ops

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I've been watching these videos on their YouTube channel. We really are living in a Twilight Zone.

blink and you'll miss it vibe

8ch.dev 👀