I had the most vivid strangest dream last night and I for some reason feel like I need to share it. I'm not saying it's prophetic or anything.... just my dream and that's all. But it gave me encouragement so I want to share.
I was sitting in an auditorium, kindof like a church auditorium but it wasn't a church. The "deep state" was sitting in the first rows down in front of me. Now I know the "deep state" could not ALL fit in just a couple of rows... but it is just a dream. There was a platform off to the side of the auditorium that carried people from the top front (con't below)

Only people mentioned by @Americancat71 in this post can reply

Christ Follower ✝️ Wife, Mother ❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸 Oath Keeper 💙❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️Patriot Party

In response American Cat71 to her Publication

of the auditorium to the top back of the auditorium. All eyes were on the "platform" as it started across. It was clearly overcrowded and I remember thinking there are too many people on that platform. Then it started to malfunction, people started yelling and were worried. People started falling off.... but as I realized it was only kids that had fallen off. As they were falling and everyone was panicked, I thought that they (the kids falling) were not panicking. They seemed to be totally in control of their "fall". They looked like gymnast and even did a few (con't in next comment)

Christ Follower ✝️ Wife, Mother ❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸 Oath Keeper 💙❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️Patriot Party

In response American Cat71 to her Publication

flips as they were falling. They all landed on a giant "cushion" that I didn't notice before. I remember after trying to make sense of it all looking back to the front of the auditorium and all of the deep state that was there before were ALL GONE. I don't know why but I was understanding in my dream that while we were all distracted by the "platform" and falling children, the entire deep state was arrested or taken away.
I am sure my dream is wishful or hopeful thinking and we tend to dream about whats on our minds when we go to bed. But it was so vivid that I had to share.
Praying!🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread