🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

U.S. military veterans, please listen to me closely. There are resources available to you at va.gov. If you are facing a homeless situation dial 877-424-3838. If you have had ANY thoughts of suicide or of harming yourself dial 911. I cannot stand the thought of losing one single veteran.

#FamilyIsEverything

Please this is also a fabulous resource for vets considering suicide. Please seek help. https://saveawarrior.org/

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Baldi1923 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bald Eagle to his Publication

Thank you for sharing.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Bald Eagle to his Publication

Thank you. I did not know. I just learned that ALL Wal-Marts allow military veterans to legally sleep in their parking lots and I did- the last 2 nights. I secured a short-term situation for the next 30 days but it’s rough out here. Praying for our veterans, always.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Wow I did not know that either about the Wal marts.
Please let me know when ever there is something I can do for you as well

(1) Show this thread