Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

33rd degree is the honorary sacrifice degree, I'd be a little worried if I were him.

For masons there is no actual 33rd degree, its a gift for those who are in public and could need to be sacrificed for "their" greater good.

Husband/ Patriot/ Christian/ Neighbor to All Grace and Love

This man is an Alabama native but has never claimed us as worthy. He can keep his Masonic stripes and activities back in Crapifornia.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...still hoping he is still one of the good guys...a lot of our founding fathers were Masons...we wouldn't have an America without them.#balance ⚖️🇺🇸
...observing how the the evil ones take everything good and corrupt it...maybe they did the same with the Masons 🤔

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

sorry if you hit 33, you are not a good guy

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

He was apart of the American Idol crew.
Birds of a feather....

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What a demon . . . time to burn his CDs.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

We will NEVER forget you
until we do Lionel

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

is there a connection??

(1) Show this thread