Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots. White House still dark this morning.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It should be maintained as a Memorial Museum of the Global City of Terror that Fell. When the masses learn who had trained and funded terorism around the world such as ISIS, why so many wars were waged for profit and puppet control of the nations, who took out the twin towers and started so many terrorising false flag events, I don;'t think anyone would have a problem with this idea.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

its dark!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I love my Country and what I thought it stood for. Doesn't your heart get just a little bit of a twinge of sadness when you see this? I've never been there, but it looks so sad, evil. & empty The things we know now, the horrors, the deception. I don't think we should burn it down, like all the monuments and statues before, we need to keep it and make us remember what they did to us & the world, make turn it in to a FEDERAL CONGRESSIONAL PRISION.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

nope brings joy to my ♥️ that entire city represent evil
everything

(1) Show this thread

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

Castle LOCK!

Yep... Citizen Richard Journalist guy over on telegram is posting video's this morning... white house dark dark.... but I did see one guard on roof a little bit ago and thought I saw the front door guard there also. but it's sure light out.

also kinda strange that the "MEDIA" platform is still up and hasnt been taking down by now!