πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I vote for early retirements and commendations for all Special Forces that endured the horrors of the DUMB's Operations. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amen. May God Bless them!

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

these selfless brave Souls are held in the absolute Highest regard by those that know and soon, by all πŸ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just praying for those who rescued the trafficked children

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ’―
God Bless them

I along with every single living soul second that motion.
In the Great and Mighty name of the Christ Yeshua.
Amen

Trump is My President! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

I pray for them always. I can't even imagine what they have seen nor would I want to. May God bless each and every one.

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

100% deserved!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Absolutely!

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

absolutely! God bless them!πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

That's Not Conspiracy that's straight Fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

they haven't quite got the earlobe gene sorted out yet. heard they have to glue them on the#Clones 🀷

(1) Show this thread

Amen to that. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I 2nd.

Agree 100%

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

i pray for them - i lived it they will never be the same again...it will haunt them forever. the human mind just cant comprehend this...not what they are seeing

The ❀️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 πŸ™Œ πŸ™

Yes! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

God Bless these men and women. I totally agree with you!

I agree 100%. Also, lifetime free medical in all formats.

A Veteran, and old soul. I stand for Love and Light for Humanity.

100% agree

Daughter of the most highβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HallelujahβœοΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Totally agree!

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#πŸ‘½β™ΎπŸ’ŽFaith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

yes πŸ™πŸ™

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Save the children.
Donate to Operation Underground.

https://ourrescue.org

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I do! Every single month!!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and my President Trump

the orion lines???

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

100 percent

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

And a million plus thank yous xoxo

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

The libs wpuld rather give all that money to the illegals!! There is plenty of money around to support our troops if the actually wanted to!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yes, please!

I have been praying for these Patriots most of all, for the horrors they have had to confront & deal with while, at the same time, being gentle with those they are rescuing.

God be with them & their families!

WE can stand up for them when this is over! Thank God Trump is cleaning up the VA system.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I stand with you in praying for these men and women!πŸ™
May God bless them with peace beyond all understanding.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

AMEN!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Amen, sweet friend, Amen!

i support, in addition to this, raising all retired veterans, especially enlisted not officers, retirement! give them a nice bonus, quit taxing their piddly retirment. Use to include full medical and Obama reduced med benefits for military so he could force obama care thru

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

BINGO!

(1) Show this thread