Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

You can tell the last three zeros were added later. lmao, pathetic.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I just wish people would listen. Been trying to tell people but they are ignoring. Even my own parents. Makes me sad.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Beck Step to her Publication

😘😘

(1) Show this thread

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

sheep

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I would be okay with taking down that monument.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Social Darwinism in action!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

heres wat kek thinks of that

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I absolutely LOVE that meme, dear!

Thank you for posting!

(1) Show this thread