Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

HMFIC at Cheap and Sleazy, here because of Sant Surfing!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

So a gal I went to high school with some (*mumble-mumble*) years ago and I were talking on Facebook yesterday, and she says her sister is in the hospital with Covid. I mentioned Joe Rogan's success with with Ivermectin and she parroted CNN's talking points, and just didn't want to hear what I had to say about it.

Thanks, MSM.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

😆😆👍🙌👍💯
so true, so true!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

This is dated August 2019. It's not mine, just pointing out how long ago that Honkler was right in front of us all the time.

I now I identify as a Canadian Trucker.

HONK! HONK!

This movie is trippy.

Thankful to know what I know, though I still feel like I know nothing:)

Just a good guy..Shy and trying to make it all make sense ...

Every moment of this is just a nother' wait what Epic turn of events and we are getting to the bottom of it one way or the other!!!!

epic is....a little ...soft ..this was fucking whacked right out the ballpark!👉 WE WON😁 HOMERUN!!❤️

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Alchemist, psyChic, Sense8, exorcist. WWG1WGA

and theres a 3rd type: those who know they came for this epic shit and help humaity shift into 5D consciousness

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

1111 AND THE SEALED 144,000.

I have both types here in my livingroom! lol

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Watching the movie from my "safe space".

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😃And those are the best words ever that Perfectly sum up my thoughts & feelings that are present nearly full time now☺️🙏.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Grateful to be on this side! 🌟🌟🌟

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

AMEN.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

🙏 Amenie.
..they got slaughtered😉 good call lol

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

😂🤣🤣

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

my thoughts as well!

(3) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

compelete facts.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Exactly! I can’t even watch any type of MSM, because I swear I don’t recognize anything they are talking about…

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread