Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

I LOVE IT !! He's wearing a dress ! (and red shoes)

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Yeah, adrenochrome guzzling little girl that he is. Pain is coming. I don't think it will be long now. Sensed a change in the tides a couple three weeks back- there was a 'ripple in the Force' so to speak. Dominoes are starting to fall

I've been feeling it too, as are so many Patriots world wide. LETS GO !!

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply

We out number 'them', and they know that. Why they have been working tirelessly for centuries trying to dis-empower us by poisoning our air, water, food and minds. But this movement is waking people up. United we are unstoppable. And the ball has started rolling, it can only gain speed from here. SOON