Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Here are others who are gonna be Fooked! 😂
https://rumble.com/vtqdd6-cypress-hill-when-the-shit-goes-down.html

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

game over

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Very Intersting , Thank you Vincent

[They] are Fooked for sure!!!
This MOVIE is AWESOME . 🍿🍿🍿
The BEST is yet to come!!! JUSTICE must be SERVED .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

♥️🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Hey VK flip California! Recall it's 55 Electors! I know Cali is Red and Newsom screwed us all with his Dominion and fake ballot printing! If CA flips then the Election won't matter anymore because 5:5 (55) Electors is ALL we truly need to

TAKE IT ALL AWAY!

Q 718
71 [187].
[1] targeted.
Dossier.
U1.
Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]?
Find the passenger list.
Why [187] if inside Russia?
No jurisdiction.
Think logically.
SICK!
Q

http://2000mules.com/

The list is DECRYPTED now.
https://wilmap.stanford.edu/entries/federal-law-no-187-fz

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Fooked™ by VK. Congrats VK, you are now officially infulencer.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Johnny, you should of known this when@vincentkennedy was peddling mens grooming products earlier this month 😉

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

plenty of evidence..ive seen alot and enough ... when will it be rectified? when will the outlaws receive the consequences for their acts of treason this granny is losing hopeium and ready to just throwdown uuggg

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Should have trademarked it sir lol

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

LMAO !!!! Stealing that one. Just saying..

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

😂
perfect

(4) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

To see it is a whole other thing. 😕 Just wow.

oh oh😬

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I think that sounds like Dinesh. Seems someone has forgotten the phrase, WE HAVE IT ALL‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Don’t look here…look there.
Audit Circus keeping the media busy.
All the while, D’Souza sitting on the side mapping out the mules. That’s a whole lot of data to have accumulated. Wonder where all that raw data came from? Hmmm 🤔

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

N oooooo S erious A ccounting LQL

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

#KennedySunday This ones for Jacque💞💟🎀🛍🌸🌺🌷🦄👛👚💋💄💝‼️ 4 pics.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

You're foomous! 🤣🙏🥰

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

These Mules carry the true virus of our times. The virus which sickens our Republic and robs us of our voice.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

The hunters become the hunted. Thats one way to make hunting easier.

VK i had a customer two days ago try to tell me we had no voter fraud and if we did it would have been proven. My husband and I were given a sharpies along with everyone else to fill out our ballets in Pinal county AZ. Our votes did not count. He has a lot of walking up to do.

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

I was handed a sharpie in Monroe County NY.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

I was handed a Sharpie in FLAGSTAFF, to use to mark my ballot. When I called to 'inform', I was told "It didn't matter". That's the same as saying my vote didn't count. No Wonder people say they're NOT going to 'bother' voting again. Every time I've voted in Flagstaff; I have asked them to SHOW me WHERE my vote was tallied & it's never happened. They try to brush my inquiry off as nonsense; THIS is WHY I do NOT Trust Voting in Flagstaff, AZ.

(3) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

We have it all!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Arrest them all, get them out of Wisconsin.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Interesting timing…
Three U.S. states, D.C. sue Google over location-tracking.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/washington-dc-sues-google-over-location-tracking-practices-statement-2022-01-24/

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK we have it all but we cant do anything until after the election msm ass a nine will not cover were is the fall of msm yes there fooking them selfs but they are in control something big needs to happen this evil needs to be broken down soon 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I couldn’t help myself 😂