Subject: What ESPN failed to show Monday night
Lambeau Field

Those who attended the game said it was extremely emotional to see the entire bowl of the stadium turn red, white and blue. It took 90 workers two weeks to get the entire colored card boards mounted under each seat. Each piece of card board had eye slits in them so the fans could hold up the colored sheet and still see through the eye slits. Every seat had to have the proper card, with no mistakes, to make this happen.

This is what ESPN failed to show you Monday night, Apparently, they thought their commercials were more important than showing this scene for about 5 seconds.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Fantastic!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

NFL=WWE. Fook them too!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Even Oregon hides our love for USA, military, veterans.
It didn't used to be like that.

that stealth bomber stinks...i can see it

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

This was actually 11/14/2011
11:11
Fake news still hides the love and support for our military, veterans, law abiding citizens, and...... like today truck drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfugSTlRVqk

ESPN failed to show Monday night at Lambeau Field - YouTube

ESPN failed to show Monday night at Lambeau Field, Packers.Vikings

#Fix2020 #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpJFKJr #WWG1WGA

Amazing! : )