Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

It's actually quite comical. Here you have miles long truckers standing for freedom and making a difference with what they're doing. On the other hand, you have a hand full of washed up, has-beens pulling they're music like they're some great thing to be missed, and they're making no difference whatsoever because they won't be missed when they're gone. They'll just be one of those names you hear and everyone says: 'who was that? Joni who? Young who? wth were they?'.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Made In America to her Publication

😂👍❤️ now WHO is Neil Young? I vaguely remember that name….

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I couldn't tell you what he was. I get it, he was a singer (guessing), but if you can't even recall what they were famous for, they apparently weren't too famous. I remember John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, 9-11, Donald Trump, Marin Luther King, and can tell you who Abraham Lincoln was because they stood for something and they changed history, but these people served themselves and did nothing that stands out as anything worth even mentioning.

(1) Show this thread