#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nice proper Perfect Winter Storm. Get to play on the tractor today.
Have fun Patriots.

It has been extremely cold where I live (-30C at night cold). It was amazing to see so many people line the highway in the extreme cold to support the convoy heading to Ottawa.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

PLEASE THANK AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU CANADA!!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This ribbon of LOVE is opening hearts and minds, fear transforms to unity.

#NCSWIC#wwg1wga

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

A lot of cities and towns today across the country had their own truckers for freedom rallys and some of the restuarants did not ask for a vax passport.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

it was -44 with the wind chill when they rolled through my part of Saskatchewan. the streets were lined with people and bales set up with signs and headlights pointed at them so they could be seen in the dark.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Thank and bless you all, the world is watching and with you.
I know Alberta winters, seeing all the people, the children, it's incredible! Canadians united with courage and love.

(1) Show this thread

a normal January day in Manitoba😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Will be awesome to see the American Trucker join in too!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Soon...Getting Organized...Let's go World...#HoldTheLine#Freedom

(1) Show this thread