If you are truly following the deveopments of this convoy, you will know that the convoy that has surrounded Canadian Parliament is not just comprised of Canadians. There are brave American truckers there as well.

This convoy will reportedly head to Washington DC to “return the favour.”

This mean is short-sighted & inaccurate.

Clearly these truckers are VERY organized & this is not just some happenstance action.

Do you really believe that the Canadian gov’t hasn’t been organizing against these HEROES buy paying off some gas station and restaurant owners & bullying others NOT to serve the members of this convoy? The truckers anticipated this - they have they’re own fuel & are being supplied by patriots with food.

This not some rag-tag group of protestors. This is a coordinated, well-planned, well-organized action.

We are in this together - all of us who fight in our own ways for freedom.

Ottawa first (because the DS there is far worse), & Washington DC next.

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I am well aware the Canadian's are not alone in this, nor are the American's or the rest of the world where this convoy has grown to, we are all in this together. BTW I did not make this meme, I only passed it on and meant no disrespect by it, for going to DC would be redundant as not for the tourists in DC it is a ghost town. In any case, God Bless the Truckers all over the world as they are the only ones with the power to peacefully put the strangle hold on the deep state and make them gasp for air.