Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

This is true! Not only is this true, but your body is a self-healing mechanism. Cut yourself and a scab (natural bandaid) is created. You don't have to think about it. You sneeze to expell intruders in your sinuses. You create mucus also to expell intruders. Your nervous system controls every cell in your body. This is why I believe in chiropractic care along with good natural foods are a better way to healthcare than the toxic chemicals pushed by big pharma and medical doctors.

1 chiropractic adjustments boosts your immune system within minutes!

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I have been a holistic medicine / natural healing type for 30 years. I watched them kill my dad with chemo in 1990 and I then ventured out on a journey to understand all things about natural healing. I have been to a doctor twice in 15 years. Once was to have babies and another was to get a clinical diagnosis for a skin disorder. I just wanted the test so I knew how to handle! AMEN TO THIS POST!!

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

Mother Earth haseverything you need to heal and it is free. Learn herbs, forging and learn energy healing, Reiki whichever you are comfortable with. I haven't seen a doctor n over 50 years and don't plan too

(1) Show this thread

Texas Patriot mom who loves researching for truths. I love Jesus! I also love and support President Trump. WWG1WGA #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸

yes!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🕊️

ben oui 🤓bién pour ca qu'ils ont fait en sorte que

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Amen🙏🥬🍏🍓🥦

It tells you that in the Bible