Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

😠Yep. And they've put that stuff into so much. You have to look for "no aluminum" in baking soda, deodorant, vaccines, canned beverages, and so much more.
https://keeperofthehome.org/eliminating-aluminum-from-our-homes/

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes, Sam, I agree. It is in so many things. So, at our house, we try to cut it out of our life. We have not used aluminiums foil, fore 3 years, and me and my daugther is using a deodorant with out aluminium and others cemicals. our shampoo and makeup is also organic.. We try to buy most organinc and local.. LQVE and Light to all frens✨🌈❤️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

its rarely used in my house. i have deodorant without it. i do use aluminum foil to cover when baking...but i dont cook in it. as for makeup..cant find a reasonable priced organic make up. mascara bothers me realllyyyy bad. i buy mostly organic foods and drinks and avoid all vaccines..including for my dogs.

(6) Show this thread