Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trust Yourself
Trust the Plan
Trust the Mission

Trust Grassley
Trust Sessions
Trust Dan
Trust Wray
Trust Horowitz
Trust Kansas
Trust Huber
Trust Adm Rogers

TRUST POTUS

Never, not once Flynn.....

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

I won't ask you to read the 39 Q drops mentioning Flynn. I do encourage you to read my top post on my page and to also behold this:

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Well aware of the posts...Don't you think its curious Q never put Flynn in the same bucket as Rogers or Potus? I always thought that strange.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Actually, he did. He also put Flynn in the same bucket as Sessions. You are making me do more homework! BRB

There's no TRUST Flynn...I spent some time yesterday going thru all of the trust posts (230+). I'm not in Lin's camp and actually think Flynn could be playing both sides for optics in a very subtle manner. We'll find out soon.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrayMouser in this post can reply

You're right; there is no "trust Flynn" drop
but there are three "Flynn is safe" drops,
two "free Flynn",
and I've read the full drops (all 39 of them) regarding Flynn when people started questioning his patriotism.

Flynn has, at times, played dumb, especially when it comes to Lin Wood, because he knows Wood records private phone conversations. If anything, Flynn is playing Wood because he senses that Wood is not on our side.

Wood's actions certainly have provided the other side with plenty of victories. (GA Congressional race, to name one.) He has done NOTHING to help our side; all he does is glean intel from other sources to claim it as his own find. He attacks patriots constantly and dupes the lesser intelligent among us with his "Jesus card". He is a divider and an accuser. He threatens lawsuits but never files them.

There are 55 Q drops that can be searched with the word "divided".
The most famous line: they want you divided. Has Lin Wood divided or united?