#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Considering everyone on the Planet knows his name, I’d say his ego has been held well in check!✅ 10 Pics 👇🐸👍

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

What is this about? Just a way to get us to see VK's tweet?

It’s more of a picture show, that lets the viewer/reader discern and either connect , discredit or further research based upon their own experiences & understandings! ⚔️🌏⚔️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I had heard that Trump would administrate Canada, New Zealand and the UK, so this is not far off.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Don't forget Australia

(1) Show this thread