The entire "illusionary" financial system HAS to collapse.

Safeguards are in place, but it has to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

People need to see the truth.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

FALL OF THE CABAL SEQUEL PART 7 by By Janet Ossebaard [5 days old]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nAY3cJgW0178/

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

any trusted sites for silver??

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication

AMPEX
JM Bullion
MoneyMetals

Many have halted their orders due to a large influx, & won't start up again until the markets open Sunday night (6 PM today)

(1) Show this thread

Just a mama trying to make the world a better place for future generations 🇺🇸🦅

will there even be a stock market once this is done and over?

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

In response 2021 2021 to her Publication

yes, but it will not be controlled by the elite anymore. the original intent of the market was to allow like minded people invest in ideas and products they liked. the laws allowed for the greedy rich to circumvent original intentions. often times destroying retirement funds, and individuals along the way. this is not the purpose of the market. personally, I'm in favor of eliminating the current system all together and localizing investments.

(1) Show this thread

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

People are blissfully unawaye what a disater the derivitive markets are. They have the potential to make the GFC look like a light sprinkle of rain. They wanted to implode the system to wipe their fiscal responsibilities and derivitive fuck ups away. P. Trump got in and scarpered that plan. We can now squeeze them at their own game and send them toppling and they carry the burden, not the mums and dads any more. nesara/gesara.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

In response Christine ... to her Publication

Sorry for spelling errors. My phone hates anon up. Keyboard freezes and lags.

(1) Show this thread