Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Have no idea! We probably all hoped you might? Disinfo? Intentional subterfuge?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarLaw144 in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

All negative views, attacks, accusations, and things that make you question Flynn's integrity originate from one source: Lin Wood. His blind followers then spread his crap to the four corners of the internet.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. Wood adherents have reached the level of being cultists. Wood has very effectively caused division - that was his intention. He's NOT working for our side!
This is NOT a part of a "movie."

I'm not mad at you, Marc - I'm just mad. I can't stand when someone tries to railroad a good man. I've been railroaded. I know how it feels and the damage it can cause. My family has not been the same since.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back by someone you thought was your friend? I have.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Are you kidding? SO MANY TIMES!
But We were told to trust no one and be careful who we follow.
I personally found it strange General F appears to be distancing himself from Trump didn't comment about these great rallies.
Lin Wood's allegiance will show itself.
Right now the ONLY one I fully trust is DJT. He was savaged by anons about the vax but there is an apple-orange deal there, more there than meets the eye.

(1) Show this thread