#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

As painful as this is to watch/experience at this point, I imagine the ending is event driven and not necessary bound to a calender date. at rhis point i still believe God is going to turn it around. i am having a hard time being in Abraham’s position of obedience at all cost. which of coarse is where God draws the line. totally non negotiable. peace and strength brother and sisters. and may God not forget we are mere flesh and blood and send us a powerful move of the Holy Spirit of God to get us over the finish line. In Jesus name, I pray God help us.

Two and many many more are gathered in this prayer, Lord.
In Jesus's Name, Amen.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jgkagen5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qs Pawn4- Z17, click on at the bottom under it