Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I don't see this or expect this to be answered, or mentioned.
That the "United States" is over 500yrs old and is the resurrection of something from long before we were the United States Of America.
Big secrete around the Civil War is tied to this. We are finally after all this time seeing the Fall of Rome. Not remnants or ideas kept alive...but the living breathing real "Empire of Rome" just dressed in religious garb. The "invisible enemy", that has been "hiding in plain sight", we now call The Vatican.
The first "Pope" was not Peter, it was a roman Emporer who was "Made Pope" and exalted to God's representative on earth for religious control of the masse. It was easier t enslave your mind than enforce rules with soldiers. They got disgustingly rich along the way too, they took it ALL, they hid it ALL, and robbed EVERYTHING.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Can she please draw attention to what was on Weiner’s laptop!

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

He had me at 'Hello' - talking on the ☎️. Same circus, different clowns. My favorite topic is plane vs planet.

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

Faked film proves film was faked. it does not prove some landing did not happen. It does however fuel opinions that any landing did not happen at all. Why would that idea be useful?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response alan candt to his Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I never believed it either.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Oh, I saw this too.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

You can’t land on plasma.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Shes referring to the rocket science fact that it takes 97% of the weight of a rocket in fuel alone just to reach the "lower" atmosphere. It increases exponentially the higher you go.

No large rocket has ever ever gone into space using the most powerful fuel available on earth.

Thats 3 pounds including the container which holds the fuel on a 100 pound rocket.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Engineers at the time were using slide rules with guesstimating 3-digit "accuracy". They cannot re-create the Saturn V boosters today even from "original blueprints" because they were built mostly by "skilled craftsmen" who deviated from the design specs using their experience to make modifications. That expertise was "lost" when they all retired. I experienced a Saturn V liftoff personally from several miles away, and it was AWEsome, but they did not go to the moon. Nor do they go "to space" today. NASA is a corrupt money sinkhole.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Mission Control
we have contact

with Reality

might get bumpy for the in the back isles

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

well, there's this

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

@VincentKennedy mentioned this on 1/22.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

why did I miss Johnny ? Out for coffee got a flat tire, damn 2 stoke never runs good up here, camera crew dissolved into dust, Russians always said it would kill yo up here due to radiation, but you know they call them cosmonauts and shit. Crazy Ruskies

(1) Show this thread