Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

PANIC, PANIC, PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

can smell the fear dripping from [their] brow

F'em.....do it...

🤣🤣🤣🏌️‍♀️🌈💎👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

💙 Truth is Freedom 💙 Truth brings Justice 🌺 Speak Up 🌈 Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. -Reagan 🎵 💥

FREEDOM DAY #wwg1wga

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

The Canadian Government under Trudeau sold all their gold. So if the banks go then the government will aswell.

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

So this anon thinks we donèt know this. If the banks fail then we can reset to the Gold standard and they will not be able to do anything about it. We have to do something because the system is rotten to the core.

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

You know what that means.... Buy More Silver! 🤣

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

gee 👀😎⚖️

Im sorry but you might take heed of this warning. chyna would like nothing else than to ruin our financial system. chaos is needed to take our liberties tottaly.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Cool! It's ON, then.

Since March last year, I've bought $200 worth of silver rounds each month. Last month, I bought $350. I think I'll buy $500 this month.

WE the PEOPLE will not be hurt if the banks fail; our QFS has been running in parallel for awhile now.

Only people with ILLEGAL DOLLARS will suffer; those illegal $$ are not allowed in the new quantum system.

Jokes on them!

Hmm...

I think we have plenty of groceries on hand... I'm thinking I might buy $600 in silver this month!

They have such a nice TRUMP round I spent the extra $0.20 each to get them last month!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

So scared it's funny...Bring it all down!

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

[they] sound nice. Said no one, ever 💁🏻‍♀️
i say bring it ALL down
EVERYTHING

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

Break the banks. What like they break us? They are leveraged against us. Fuck 'em and fuck this guy.

If we need a paper ballot to have an honest election why would we want a currency manipulated by A.I. ? The QFS system tracks everyone's money, GPS location of the buyer and seller, and most likely associated with a social government profile on you, such as post like this one that is against the desired narrative put forth by the Elite.
This currency will be like sticking a tracking device up our butts,
and chains around our neck. I have to wonder if it's going to be tied to the nanotech in the VAX, which makes us controllable by A.I.
I've read this book before in revelations

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂😂😂🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🎯

Is this banker unknown with nesara/gesara?!

reactionary threats are always made at a point of weakness not strength.

Whoa! That was crazy train mentality.

OR, was it "reverse sarcasm?"

Use discernment.

Think logically.

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Pssshhhh UnAmerican. America has rocked this world and everyone will be better for it. Freak Out Scream Cry Call us names..
We are not listening! 🤣

I bought my Ten ounces of Silver and bought two ounces of Gold👍🏼😏🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷Will keep buying when i can 😏😀

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

They are going to be hurting worse then i am. They are broke an still going to Gitmo. The Central Bank and Fed Reserve has nothing to do with the American People or any people around the world.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

It is okay when they bankrupt the masses, but when the masses fight back....not so much.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

For all willing and able. Buy a 1000 Troy ounce bar and keep it stored. [They] will go nuts. #BringDownTheHouse

kek. Even got on 8 kun to make that statement hua? 😂😂

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Yes, boyo, this IS what we want. Bring it all down!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

nervous nelly

I love this! Exactly how most of us feel! 😃🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤💜💙💖💚💛🏌️‍♀️🌈💎✔

(1) Show this thread

In Europe, the date is expressed in day/month order. So Feb 1, is 1/2/21. Just a thought.