NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Do it.

Do it now.

Share far and wide.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.jmbullion.com/2020-1-oz-american-silver-eagle-coin/

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Bingo!

I'm sitting on 53 oz & about $200 worth each month... little old me, haha.

Folks, these hedge funds, if they have silver, keep it in paper certificates. We know that if you can't hold it in your hand, it doesn't belong to you.

Let's get this over with, now that we've learned how to deal with these bastards on their level... Buy GOLD & SILVER, folks. It's inflation-proof & it'll drive a stake through the heart of all of those Wall Street vampires once & for all!

DO IT!!!

Love JM Bullion. Every time, my order arrives in 3-4 days, safe & secure! Low spot prices, too!

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

i used Zack at Noble Gold in April 2020 my favorite is a Trump Coin

That's what I bought this month! I spent an extra $0.20 per coin & bought all Trump rounds!

In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it