Then Jesse asking about who was donating to the Clinton Foundation

And how would she repay the debts.

Basically Jesse is reading Q 94

That asks these questions
CF = Clinton Foundation
HRC
Godfather

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

is it just me or does he look he could be a Kennedy?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Yes, could be

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

wow i was just telling my father and another guy i work with John that they need to start watching watters world and i said hes in the crew and was talking about godfather 3 today ..

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

lol cray

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

He compared the 5 mafia families to the 5 politics families in DC. It was great! “Watch the Watter(s)!

(2) Show this thread

I stopped watching Fox for a long time but I have gone back and watch the few that I like. Guttfeld at 11:00pm and even some of his guests lately are saying things (some indirectly) that make me go hmmmm? Jesse too but he is more direct!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

I like Jesse

(1) Show this thread

Jesse has been redpilling all week long. It's so enjoyable to watch it all play out.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

👊😁🙏lol, watch the watters

(1) Show this thread