Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

This is going around on Twitter AGAIN....

these two pictures have already gone around on social media, but newbies need to see the lady behind Sylvester Stallone, (Forget about Sylvester, look at the women) she is holding up a book, (What is the name of the book?) and has put her hand in front of the book, this is not a normal position for someone to be in.
This is a comm......

Do your own research....

some thoughts: 1. green for go 2. looked author up on wiki. no mention of this book and wiki was edited on 01.2022 3. In 2019, Alessandra joined forces with over 120 bestselling authors and A.I. experts to launch Authors, A.I. - an online resource and artificial intelligence software designed to help authors write books that readers love. Authors A.I. and its sister site BingeBooks will launch in the spring of 2020. From her LinkedIn profile.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyDiRi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dianna Rice, click on at the bottom under it