Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just in case you missed it last night.
Nana's take is the same.
Deep State had planned to keep us locked down
4 to 5 yrs without a vaxx.
Destroying our entire infrastructure & all hope until
when they came out with the vaxx & human chips we
would all be begging for it.
We would all be totally dependent on the govt to survive by then .
Then they could fully install their social credit system and have
a tag installed in you to kill you
however & when ever they wished.

If Trump had come out against the vaxx
on the front he would have been removed from office.
By forcing the vaxx faster he upset their
whole plan.
He saved us. He NEVER had an option available
to save us all.
He made the right choice, the only choice to save
humanity.
And NO military at that point would have caused a never ending civil war & world war.

@wainthepain01
https://rumble.com/vswxx7-trump-and-the-vax-understanding-president-trumps-strategy-msom-ep.-419.html

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have refrained from saying these kinds of things earlier cause of the sensitivity of the issue and the anger/backlash over the vaccines and Trump's public statements. But...
There without question IS a war here we're in right now. We are eyeballs deep in the "carpet bombing runs" from the enemy right now. So take a deep breath folks and understand the statement/fact that...

They have tried their best in the midst of an earth-wide war to keep casualties to the barest minimum possible. But this is war, they want most/near all dead...and no one wants to embrace the FACT that in war...there WILL be casualties. To expect a worldwide force like this to be taken down without a single wrongful death inflicted is really kind of childish to think could be pulled off at this point.

Total ALL the deaths from this you can find died so far...now maybe twice that number still coming from this not yet revealed/died.
It is a DARK winter...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Nana doesnt think we have even begun to see the number of deaths from the vaxx yet nor the permanent health harm coming either, but it will still be less.
[they] fully intented to murder all but 500,000 people on this planet!
They FULLY INTENDED to murder BILLIONS with a B and had their plan succeeded they would have.

Also for my own way of dealing with the looses, I do not fear death for myself and so while, yes, I do grieve all losses, I dont see the death of their Earth suits as the end nor the last time I will see my loved ones.

And I can assure you that I know death and loss well. I have buried 3 children, and can tell you that the loss of a child is 1000 times worse than any other.
In fact, on this very day in 2013 I lost my 28yr old Son in a wreck. I lost my Dad on 11/22 a couple of decades ago & have lost all my grandparents. I will see their souls again.
This was the ONLY WAY!

Unimaginable pain!! You buried three children. My heart weeps.

My own mother also buried three children, each from unrelated accidents. Then came the phone call: "I can no longer live alone."

Why meeeeee? I thought. I'm the youngest the poorest.

And, you know it, those were the RICHEST AND MOST GLORIOUS YEARS of my life -- the last 5 years of Her Life.

At the very end, in hospice, I was at her bedside when she passed.
Actually, I had left to go down the hall to the restroom.
When I came back, I KNEW, simply standing at the doorway.
I laid my hands on her forearm. She was ON FIRE (an effect they say when the soul leaves the body),

Her stories, her visions, these experiences of her passing?

I Now Have Absolutely Have NO FEAR of dying!

WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN, AND IT WILL BE UNIMAGINABLE LOVE AND JOY.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Just before my Mother died she
asked ME
arba do see all of the angles in here.
I couldn't see them.
She said, they are everywhere look!
My mother never lied, I knew they were with her I just couldn't see them.
Knowing my Mom was surrounded by angles made her passing easier as a only child. She made it to 89, my dad 88
From tepees in Redding, Ca to SC what a journey
Death is painful for the living.
Enjoy the living while you can see them and hug them.
I have two living family member's left with me on this journey.
We live across the map from each other.
We can't live their life ,and they cant live ours.
The journey continues.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response arba happihr to her Publication

My dad had a similar experience nearly 40 years ago. He saw his brothers that died many years before him and they were playing beautiful music.

(2) Show this thread

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

It sounds like you made priceless memories and wonderful that you were with here at the end. Happy for you in this.