*Tiana McRedmondConvoy to Ottawa 2022
14h ·
My 7 year old Waylon was worried the truckers couldn’t see his sign he worked hard on cause it was getting dark. I told him I’d try to make sure it got out. His whole lil heart is in this, his future depends on it. ❤️ Truckers are going to be the new super man to this generation!!

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

We see you little man!! ❤️

Waylon, I see it in New York! Awesome job!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Waylon you are brave littel man, with a beautiful heart. I see it in Denmark🇩🇰. Freedom Truckers🚚🇨🇦🤗

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Great job!!! see it in Florida.. 🥰

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

Waylon, we see it in Minnesota , great job

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Beautiful Waylon! I see it in Michigan. 🚛👏🏻🌏❤

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I just posted this on Twitter.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

We see it young Patriot. Great job mom.

Waylon, I see your sign from New Mexico USA !! Great JOB!!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

U should be one proud mama.
Love the artwork.
He encompasses the future generation.
Standing in the cold for a cause with selflessness.
He embodies that empire of lights just behind him as his message radiates FREEDOM&LIBERTY.
"Where 2 or more are gathered, I am also there," sayeth the Lord.
May God continue to reach into the hearts of our youth.
U and your son are to be commended.
Together, even across country lines, we connect and become a chain of sovereign beings who are whole as the light burns inside of us eternally. Darkness cannot penetrate the light.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great job Waylon!
You have created a great sign!. Thank you for the hard work!

BRAVO from this artist! BRAVO !

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Beautiful pic, Waylon! Those wheels are awesome.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Beautiful sign, Waylon, thank you.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Let's help this go viral on any and every platform. Beautiful child with a sweet innocent heart. He could be the face of the movement.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

I agree!
I took it over to Twitter.

(1) Show this thread