Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

amazing how stupid they are, they just set a pack of rabid dogs after one obf the most damning truths on the dark web. The think they are only addressing their constituency when they have Biden regretters , he may as well have committed suicide literally because he just did so figuratively

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Hey Bill is this your club?

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Search Maher on the Q board and you will see he is The Hunted.

https://qagg.news/?read=3398

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

He wears the red shoes made from the skin of children. This man is a fool.

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

He references Lil Wayne because he was pardoned by President Trump. The funny thing is, there was only slight nervous laughter when he was explaining the Hillary portion. People KNOW.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Bill better quickly lace up his Red Shoes.
[...he won't be able to walk the streets]

No Escape for those who Play.

Patriot ride or DIE, Law & Order, back the BLUE, music lover, guitar player, animal lover. 🇺🇸🤷😎💥 Never forget, who paid THE RANSOM. 🙏

Hugh (huge) Hefner's son? 🤷

PANIC!!!

He knows, because he IS one of them!

It was not a teenage girl, it was a little girl

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Well lookey here Patriots, Ole Bill putting it out there so sheep wont be completely shocked!!! Getting ready for the big drop.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He will not laugh for long...

🇺🇸Digital Soldier, Patriot, Fight for Truth, Fight for Trump⚔️ThirdEyeSpy

this is what you call soft disclosure to the sheep

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

😡😡😡it stings even worse when they flaunt for all to see!!! Hang him from the nearest tree!!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

He will give an account before God for his evil as will HRC🤬

i hope this comes back to bite him in the ass.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

He irritates me. Until the "Idols" pedestals are taken out, the masses are still going to be blind to the real situation. I pray justice is received for all the victims.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Yes. Agree on all. We need to pray like we have never prayed before that God lifts the veil and the blind can see Truth. I weep for my brainwashed relatives who only believe what they see and hear on TV. The media propaganda and its talking heads are truly the enemy of the people. A#DayOfReckoning is coming for those making light of the evil happening to children.#SaveTheChildren#WAKEUPAMERICA

(1) Show this thread

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

coming soon to a theater in hell, so put on your red shoes get you a tub of pop corn and get ready Bc NCSWIC u dumb azz DS-er. God's POWER all over the EARTH.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Is he on the list? Drip, drip, DRIP!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

Yes he is n the list

(1) Show this thread