Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Romana Video natural law
https://anonup.com/thread/7746311

Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/7754715

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Isn't taking part in a government, in corporations involved in crimes against humanity, against the law?
All governments and corporations, businesses around the world involved with COVID-19 crimes, employees are complicit in crimes?
It's not lawful to vote for an unlawful government tyrant?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

💩.....I feel like I got to go a step further. SURE, folks are waking people up, but those who do EVIL on purpose WILL support the movement only to make themselves look good in order to get support so when they go down, the sheep support them & defend their cause in a bad way.
That’s all I got living outside the matrix. If my explanation doesn’t resonate, I understand. Still love what you do 🙏🥰

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just so I’m 100% clear...No intention towards any one person, it’s the fact this scenario is like asking if I vote for Lin Wood or General Flynn. When it plays out, than I’ll support. 😉

Not in the district, but sorry.....if the fraud isn’t exposed, I’m not voting or helping anybody. I know how evil operates & I trust NOBODY regardless how long they supposedly have been good. Unless they ACTUALLY made a difference on paper, I’M VERY CAREFUL WHO I FOLLOW. To this day, not one politician has changed the tide.......therefore, NOBODY has my support. HS Ron changed the tide? NEVER FORGET how the tide works......It comes in & goes out, but even after a storm it always repeats. Over the years, has Ron changed the grains of sand or has he disrupted the sand only to resettle back on it’s own footprint?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Same, not in his district 😕

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

I filled out the information and it told me I was not in the right district.

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

hmmm. well thanks for trying!

(1) Show this thread