Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Done! ThanQ πŸ’š

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

I bought my XRP a while ago. #HODL for sure! I've seen my prices go up and then fall lol. It has been fun to watch, even more so now that it's creeping back up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I bought in December, UPHOLD, got in at .22

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Who do i call ???

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

They banned trading on Binance and Coinbase. Where is everyone going to buy it?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

I'm on bitfinex.

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Uphold.com I believe still lets you buy / trade, sell, etc.. XRP.

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

new to this. heard that we would have to buy bitcoin first then convert it to a layer. dont know how to do this. my finance people think its a bust and wont help

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

it is my understanding that Bitcoin will NOT covert to the new QFS.. so if you have any now would be the time to sell it. just what ive been hearing. take it as you will and pray on it for the right info.

(1) Show this thread