Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again...

If you’re plotting, scheming and scamming Patriots out of their money and mixing that with the Great Awakening, YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT & CAUGHT. You will be held accountable.

This is not a good idea.

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ Every "truther" that started popping up circa 2017/2018, I knew immediately who was a Paytriot, not a Truther or Patriot. I've been doing this for SO MANY YEARS, I can call it almost immediately. You know what? I was right in each ping of "Nope! Controlled Opposition or pretending to work hard for the money." (Real Truthers eat cereal because they gave up their life to do this 24/7 & can't afford much moreπŸ‘©β€πŸ’».) When you really do your own homework, you become your own search engine🧐 and there's levels & layers upon those levels. After 15-20 yrs of heavy lifting between them allπŸ€•πŸ™„, you know when their "Hey, Yo-BruhπŸ’°πŸŽͺ" went up and ticket sales began!πŸŽŸοΈπŸ’ΈπŸ˜ You can read anything you see, but that's a far cry from KNOWING IT!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it