Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Has anyone ever found a correlation between the physical TrumpCoin and the crypto TrumpCoin?

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

AMEN 🎯

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Yes! Why? We KNOW C-A and CHI-COMS involved in Bitcoin to fund their evil nefarious practices. Why should we help with that ? and has TRUMP been wrong yet? Not perfect but essentially wrong? NOPE. EX: his def of Vaccines not same as Joe's

AGREE !!! YES HE SAID THIS AND I PERSONALLY HAVE INVESTED IN GOLD OR SILVER NO CRYPTO CURRENCY !!! I HAVE ADVISED ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THIS FOR YEARS !!! IT IS ALL A PYRAMID SCHEME AND A SCAM !!!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

i hold gold and silver in hand , that way if something happens i have opitions to trade with. BETTER TO HOLD ACTUAL PRODUCT THAN HOPES OF THIN AIR ...

(1) Show this thread

So ,why is it creating qfs (digital slavery system ) and using starlink better??? starlink network is NSA spy network that would cover the whole world. donnie and central banks are creating digital financial system which is social credit system
all these new digital coins are exactly that ...why do you think jp morgan stopped financing his rallies???
check whiplas347, he is CIA/black sun operative
he is fully telling you about starlink and bew digital financial system as well as so many digital coins
Truth is black sun king of north america, has run out of money to pay for operations,playing russia/ukraine war distraction game is not bringing money in fast...
remember, he never paid anyone with his own money

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

FUCK JP MORGAN THERE DEEP STATE AND ON THEIR WAY OUT

YOU SOUND LIKE A SCHILL

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yep! I’ve always agreed with this!!!!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Me, too!

(1) Show this thread