Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

55 year old conservative. strong PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTER! I hope AMERICA makes it through the next four years. But I have my doubts.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

PRESIDENT TRUMP won by a landslide. You liberals are so blind to what's really going on. I guess you're happy about the state of this great country too. 🙄🙄

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Michelle Keller to her Publication

...beginning to think, the only way a liberal is actually 'happy', is if everyone around them, are totally miserable.😐

(1) Show this thread

Luke 8:17 For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Well for those who believe their was no fraud I certainly hope your happy with the choice you made by putting an idiot and his party in charge. Vote for an idiot get idiotic results.

I joined late. I was on FB but left.when they started taking my posts down, now I'm here on Anonup. Where no one will take down my post.

HANG ALL TRAITORS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. DEMS.🇨🇳 RHINOS.🇨🇳 THE ENTIRE BIDEN NON ADMINISTRATION.🇨🇳