Chemtrails - I see many of them in my area everytime there is a break in the clouds. What can we do to stop things like this and 5G? Im praying to God that he stops any and all plans of the wicked that are designed to kill, steal and destroy.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I'd love some divine intervention on this!
Weather Modification is legal in FL. We've been pushing back for 4 years.
I have rain water results with all the chemicals she mentions along with Strontium and Sulfur.
Blue skies & no harmful wireless radiation please.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Amen! I dont know what else we can do (short of destroying 5G towers and Chem planes) but pray and ask God for divine intervention! I understand there are some legal cases against such things.. Lord please help!

Almost 30,000 papers showing the negative effects of 5G and the FCC was sued (and lost) over their lack of updated wireless effects.
Their data was from 1996 and no one was able to sue them citing health reasons. Sounds like another industry we know....bad product, no culpability.
Fiber optics to the premises is one answer. Less reliantcy on wireless devices also helps. I'm ready for divine intervention!

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Ugh! Im ready for the Lord to flip some tables on these evil governments and companies!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Yes please! Soon. 🙏

(1) Show this thread