Please no DM’s. Fakebook Carolyn BeKind formally known as Carolyn BeGood. (I wasn’t “GOOD”.) TS & Twitter: @CarolynBeGood 💙💙💙

@CarolynBeGood Conroe/The Woodlands - Montgomery County is where I lived 12 years! They POISONED me and Murdered my father!!! My Sister's will be attending! Please be Safe!!!!! That's Corrupt Kevin Brady's County AND the most Corrupt County in America! Make sure#JAG investigates their Fraudulent Land Deeds at The County Recorders Office!!!! Over 115,023 fraudulent and tampered land deeds!!! Love you so! Sending Blessings from Bali ❤️🌍💦🌴

Only people mentioned by @KCTUCKNESS in this post can reply

PATRIOT !!!!! Save Our Children!!!!

In response K.C. Tuckness to her Publication

I'm permanently disabled now from The Heavy Metals Toxicity from them spraying Cypermethium in MY home!! I was formally in the media 17 years. Now homeless from 16 Wrongful foreclosures and poisoned! I'm only 50 years old! Would love to work on Trump's new Media!!!! Surely he needs disabled Patriots who have been by his side all the way!!! PLEASE BE SAFE in that County!!! Thats Rex Tillerson's neck of the Hood!!!! (Exxon Mobil) luv you Sister!!!!!